WARNING! Missing a BNI Meeting Can Be Hazardous to Your Wealth!
Referral Marketing is the most cost-effective form of advertising possible. BNI provides a structured environment for the development and exchange of quality business referrals for both men and women. If referrals are an important part of your business, then BNI is the organization for you.
Now, more than ever, business people need to network to survive and thrive in business. Networking contributes exponentially to the business referrals that any business receives. A good Networker can get most of their business, their best business, or both through referrals. BNI provides a positive, supportive, and structured environment to network and exchange quality business referrals. BNI is the largest and most successful business networking organization in the world. We offer members the opportunity to share ideas, contacts, and most importantly, high quality business referrals.
Last year Members of BNI passed millions of referrals, which generated over $6.5-Billion worth of new business for each other! We also enjoy the added benefit of repeat business, and spin-off business from these referrals. Much of that business happened right here in the Delaware Valley Regions.
What makes BNI unique is full time referral marketing professionals run each region, and they operate on the “Givers Gain” philosophy. "What goes-around comes-around!" If I help you, and you help me, we will all do far more business together as a result of that mutual cooperation. The structure, support, and training provided to each BNI Chapter is unequaled by any other organization.
BNI chapters follow a proven meeting agenda that keep the meetings focused on their primary purpose of generating new business. They have sound policies, proven procedures, and a strong Code of Ethics. Also, they allow only one person per profession to join a chapter. Thus, once you have been accepted, none of your competitors can participate.
Belonging to BNI is like having dozens of sales people working for you because all the other members carry several copies of your business cards around with them. When they meet someone new who could use your products or services they hand out your card, recommend your services, and get permission for you to directly contact that person. It's as simple as that!
- Would You Like to Significantly Increase Your Business Through A Structured Referral Marketing Program?
- Are You Willing to Help Others Become More Successful?
- Are You Proud of the Products and Services You Provide?
- Would You Like to Closely Associate With a Group of Business Professionals Who Subscribe to a Strict Code of Ethics?
- Would You Like to Have a Large, Professional, and Highly Motivated Sales Force Represent You?
- Do You Live in Delaware, Southeast PA, or Southern NJ?
- If You Answered Yes to These Questions, You Should Visit a BNI Meeting in our Region.
- If Your Competitor Visits, Applies, and is Accepted for Membership before You, Your Opportunity to Participate could be Lost!